How to pay
methods to make payment for your language course
For your convenience we can accept payment by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer.
Credit card payment
You can pay online using your Mastercard or Visa credit card.
Transactions are 100% secure, protected by 128 bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
To pay your deposit or balance now, just enter the amount you wish to pay and click the ‘pay’ button. You will be redirected to a secure site to collect your credit card details
Please note we accept only Visa and Mastercard. We cannot accept payments by American Express or Diners Club.
How to make payment using Paypal:
- Check the course price for which you wish to pay the deposit.
- Click the ‘Pay now’ button to go to PayPal.
- Enter the amount to pay in the ‘item price’ box.
- Click on ‘update’.
- Now enter your username and password to complete payment.
Alternatively you may ask for this option by email and we will send you a PayPal payment request by email.
You can send payment by TT (telegraphic transfer) from any major bank. The bank will make a charge for the transfer, which can be quite expensive unless you are in Thailand.
Our account details for transfer are:
- Bank name: Thai Military Bank PLC
- Branch: Jungceylon Branch
- Bank address: 175 Rath-u-thit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150
- SWIFT code: TMBKTHBK
- Account name: Patong Language School
- Account number: 444-2-05138-1
Please send us a copy of the bank transfer receipt, either by fax to +66-76-340-873 or scan it and send by email.