no more visa runs

no more visa runs

Study a language at Patong Language School and get a 3-month, 6-month or even a 1 year ED visa.

PLS is a registered language school with the Thai Ministry of Education. This means we can arrange visas for qualifying students. How do you qualify? Simple, just enrol for at least 3 months of language study and we’ll take care of the rest. The longer you enrol for, the longer your visa will be issued for.

The ED visa is a great option for those who don’t want to work and aren’t eligible for a retirement visa. You don’t need a minimum bank balance or work permit – all you have to do is study! And that isn’t exactly hard work either – we have study options from as little as 4 classes per week.

Have a look at the course details on the website or download an infosheet.


Spread the word

Come visit us in Patong Beach and see for yourself what we're all about.

Then tell your friends!


Recent Posts

Find us on Facebook

Send us a message