Posts Tagged tourist visa exemption in Thailand

What type of visa should you get?

So you’ve booked a language course with us. Check. The next thing to think about is what kind of visa to get: ED Visa If you enrol to study with us for 3 months or more, we will happily assist you with your ED visa application. In

Read more

Spread the word

Come visit us in Patong Beach and see for yourself what we're all about.

Then tell your friends!


Recent Posts

Find us on Facebook

Send us a message