Posts Tagged Thai visa

30-day entries now issued at land borders for certain nationalities

Thai visa regulations are constantly changing and this time it’s good news. If you’re lucky enough to have a UK, US, Japanese, German, Canadian, French or Italian passport, you can now get a 30-day entry stamp when you enter Thailand at a land border – that’s double

Read more

What type of visa should you get?

So you’ve booked a language course with us. Check. The next thing to think about is what kind of visa to get: ED Visa If you enrol to study with us for 3 months or more, we will happily assist you with your ED visa application. In

Read more

Stay in Thailand with an ED visa

So you’ve come to Thailand for a holiday and fallen in love with the country – the beaches, the lifestyle, the people. But how can you stay here without having to leave the country every couple of months? The answer is simple: get an ED visa. If

Read more

The ‘Phuket to Penang’ visa run

The visa run. For most people who have made the trip to Penang to apply for a Thai visa, those three words don’t always bring the fondest of memories to mind. Yes, it’s a long drive (around 10 hours) but if you have your iPod charged and

Read more

Need a Thailand ED Visa?

You’ve come to the right place! We make it easy. All you have to do is enrol with Patong Language School for at least a 3 month language course and we do the rest. Anyone can apply. You can study with us from 90 days up to

Read more

Spread the word

Come visit us in Patong Beach and see for yourself what we're all about.

Then tell your friends!


Recent Posts

Find us on Facebook

Send us a message